In adults, the poor mineralization of bone results in the painful bone disease Osteomalacia, chiefly caused by vitamin D deficiency. Osteomalacia is characterized by inadequate mineralization of bone or weakening of previously constructed bones. Insufficient calcium absorption
- Insufficient calcium absorption
- Deficiency or resistance to action of vitamin D
- Phosphate deficiency due to renal disorders
- Not enough dietary sources
Factors that reduce formation of vitamin D
- Very little exposure to sunlight
- Shorter days of sunlight
- Use of strong sunscreen
- In elderly, their skin, kidney and liver lose the capacity to make and activate vitamin D by advancing age.
- Tuna fish
- Cod liver oil
- Liver beef
- Yogurt fortified with vitamin D
- Orange juice fortified with vitamin D
WE’RE HERE TO HELP YOU (Best Nutritionist In Lahore)
REHABCURE is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Speech therapy, Psychology and Rehabilitation out-patient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to the Patients, Clients and Organizations.
If you are in need of these services, our experienced and skilled best Nutritionist in Lahore will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy. Call us atCall us at +92 336 2003567for an appointment today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a consultation.