Chronic pain is the pain that lasts for more than three months. The pain can become progressively worse and reoccur intermittently, outlasting the usual healing. The pain is long-lasting, persistent, of sufficient duration and adversely affecting the quality of life.
Signs & Symptoms:
- Shooting, burning, electrical and dull ache
- Discomfort, soreness, tightness, stiffness
- Pain that does not go away as expected after an illness or injury
Other problems associated with pain are as follows:
- weakened immune system
- Years of poor posture
- Improper lifting and carrying heavy objects
- Being overweight which puts excess weight on back and knees
- Traumatic injury
- Wearing high heels
- Sleeping on poor mattress
- Ordinary aging of spine (degenerative changes)
Some diseases can also be the cause of chronic pain such as
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Physical therapy interventions:
- Pain control modalities
- Rehabilitation Exercises
- Manual therapy & Manipulation
- Postural therapy
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
REHABCURE is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Psychology and Rehabilitation out-patient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to the Patients, Clients and Organizations.
If you are in need of physiotherapy services and pain management, our experienced and skilled Physiotherapists will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy. Call us atCall us at +92 336 2003567for an appointment today or email us at email@example.com to book a consultation.