The aim of intervention is to assess, diagnose and develop a programme of intervention to target areas of Speech and Language need for cochlear implant and hearing aid users including;
- auditory training and listening skills
- speech intelligibility and voice work
- vocabulary building
- following speech without sign
- understanding and use of grammar
- Parent-child interaction therapy and social skills work.
Tools used by Speech Language Pathologists:
Tools commonly used in speech therapy include:
- Placement tools (correct tongue positioning for certain sounds)
- Oral sensory chews
- Tongue depressors
- Picture boards
- Dry erase boards
- Flip charts
- Sensory toys
- Formal tools & assessments
WE’RE HERE SPEECH THERAPY TO HELP
REHABCURE is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Speech therapy, Psychology and Rehabilitation out-patient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to the Patients, Clients and Organizations.
If you are in need of these services, our experienced and skilled Speech therapist will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy. Call us at +92 336 2003567 for an appointment today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a consultation.