Lower Back Pain Treatment
Lower Back Pain Treatment
Lower Back Pain Treatment in Lahore : Pain that does not radiate down leg that also moves around to the groin, buttock or upper thigh and below the knee is low back pain (LBP). It is said, about 90% of people have back pain at least once in their lives.
LBP is a most common problem that affects millions of people worldwide. Commonly, weight lifters, people with poor posture, persons with overuse of back, housewives, and females after delivery are more likely to suffer from low back pain. The pain felt in the back usually generates from muscle, fascia, nerve, joints, bones, abdominal structures, kidneys, pelvis or other structure in the spine. It may be associated with poor posture or overuse of the body.
Difficulty in walking or sitting, standing, or lying position, carrying things in the arms, or bending. Low back pain may be acute (for a day), subacute (for a period of 1-2 weeks) or chronic (older than 2 weeks) in nature. As back pain has hundreds of causes so have a multitude of symptoms.
These are as follows
- Mild to severe pain in the back with difficulty in bending forward
- Difficulty in lifting object from the ground due to discomfort in the back
- Any abnormality in posture leading to the appearance of C shaped or S shaped body
- Tummy is forward due to increase forward curvature of the back or fats with pain, muscular/ fascial spasms or stiffness
- Back pain with sciatica or sciatica like symptoms that may radiate to the buttock, thigh or to the level of knee or foot
- Difficult to stand in erect posture due to backache
- Constipation or diarrhea leading to symptoms of back pain
Back pain has hundreds of causes. Low back area is connected below with the pelvis and the legs and above with the trunk and the arms. So being the central area of the body, it must be precisely assessed for the right cause and the right treatment.
Low back pain can be associated with sciatica, uterus issues, intestinal problems, kidney stones, muscular tightness in the thigh, neck stiffness, psychological issues and so on…….
Common causes are as follows
- Physical exertion or body overuse
- Lifting heavy weight from the ground
- Weakness in the back musculature
- Constipation or flatulence issues
- Poor postures, prolong travelling, long standing and sitting
- Emotional injuries or anxiety
- Degenerative disc disease
- Disc prolapse
- Sports injuries or accidents
- Muscular strains
- Lifting heavy weight
- Ligamentous sprains
- Stiff spinal joints
- Sudden injury
- Cervical herniated disc
- Neck and back stenosis
- Spinal arthritis
When to see a Physiotherapist?
Visit us for Lower Back Pain Treatment or if you have
- Back Pain either specified to the back or radiating during physical activity
- Severe pain during sleeping that awakes you
- Pain and stress in the back while lifting object from the ground
- When medicine is not working and doctor advised you injection
- If you are overweight and your back pain is hurting you
- You feel tightness in the back or thigh and numbness in the feet
Some Lower Back Pain Treatment options:
Physiotherapists in REHABCURE can provide pain management, education, abnormal- to-normal joint movement and develop a rehabilitation program aimed at joint-specific exercises, physical fitness programs, and recommendations for assistive devices. Exercises for Low back pain can strengthen back, abdominal and leg muscles. They help support your spine, maintain the posture and prevent pain. Depending on the cause and intensity of your pain, some exercises may not be advised and can be unsafe.
- Manual therapy
- Posture therapy
- Kinesio and rigid taping
- Rehabilitation exercises
We’re here for Lower Back Pain Treatment
REHABCURE is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Psychology Lower Back Pain Treatment and Rehabilitation out-patient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to the Patients, Clients and Organisations. If you are in need of Manual therapy services, our experienced and skilled Manual therapists will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy. Call us at +923362003567 for an appointment today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a consultation.