Most people co-relate their neck and back pain with poor posture. Not a surprise, maybe it’s a basic cause of their body ache but some people rush to different specialists to fix it.Firstly, to better understand a poor posture, one must know what is a good posture.
Good posture is a state of body in which the whole body is in balance. There is no discomfort and body is well aligned and well positioned.The structures responsible for maintaining it are muscles, fascia, bones, joints, ligaments, capsule and bursas.
Causes of bad posture:
- Sedentary life style
- Overuse of body structures in poor body mechanics
- Forward neck positions as if chin tuck out
- Long working hours in single positions
- Any injury, disease or genetical problems
- Fascial thickening
- Depression & neural excitations
- Muscular tightness or weakness
- Over mobile usage
- Incorrect shoe wears
- Slouching positions in sitting
- Standing on one leg
- Holding mobile phones between shoulder and neck
- Fascial releases
- Relaxing stiff joints
- Releasing tight muscles
- Strengthen weak muscles
We’re here to help
REHABCURE is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Psychology and Rehabilitation out-patient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to the Patients, Clients and Organisations. If you are in need of physiotherapy services, our experienced and skilled Physiotherapists will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy. Call us at +92 336 2003567 for an appointment today or email us at email@example.com to book a consultation.