Physiotherapy is one of the non-surgical health care professions who access, diagnose, treat, plan, re-diagnose and re-plan the functional limitations and participation restriction, improving physical well-being and maximizing the quality of life of the patients affected by injury, illness or disability.
Briefly, Physiotherapy improves the quality of life by:
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity, overall health and wellness
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance
- Educating and planning maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline.
We’re here to help
REHABCURE is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Psychology and Rehabilitation out-patient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to the Patients, Clients and Organisations. If you are in need of physiotherapy services, our experienced and skilled Physiotherapists will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy. Call us at +923362003567 for an appointment today or email us at email@example.com to book a consultation.