Autism Treatment in Lahore
Autistic spectrum disorders affect the way a person communicates with and relates to, other people. Many (but not all) people with an autistic spectrum disorder also have a learning disability. People with autistic spectrum disorders usually need specialist care and education. People with Asperger’s syndrome tend to have fewer problems with language compared to people with other forms of autism. They are often of average, or above average, intelligence.
- Not being able to express them well.
- Not being able to understand gestures, facial expressions, or tone of voice.
- Saying odd things. For example, repeating your words back to you, time and time again.
- Using odd phrases and odd choices of words.
- Sometimes using many words when one would do.
- Making up their own words.
- Not using their hands to make gestures as they speak.
- Not being able to understand difficult orders.
- Tend to take words and phrases literally, so have difficulty understanding idioms.
Are you looking for?
Autism Center in Lahore
Call now 03362003567
Tools used by Speech-Language Pathologists:
Tools commonly used in speech therapy include:
- Placement tools (correct tongue positioning for certain sounds)
- Oral sensory chews
- Tongue depressors
- Picture boards
- Dry-erase boards
- Flip charts
- Sensory toys
- Formal tools & assessments
Get Speech Therapy Treatment in Lahore
RehabCure is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Speech therapy, Psychology, and Rehabilitation outpatient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to Patients, Clients, and Organizations.
If you need, autism treatment in Lahore
speech therapy treatment in Lahore?
Our experienced and skilled Speech therapist will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy.
Call us: +92 336 2003567