Paralysis/ Stroke treatment In Lahore
Paralysis Treatment In Lahore, Pakistan:
Stroke Treatment In Lahore, Pakistan:
Stroke is a sudden nervous deficit due to injury in the brain matter. That injury is caused by variability in the blood flow or vascular rupture.
There are different types of stroke
1: Transient ischemic attack (recovery with-in 24 hrs)
2: Ischemic (less supply of blood to brain; recovery takes time)
3: Haemorrhagic stroke (rupture of the blood vessel of the brain; recovery takes time)
What are the Main Causes of Stroke?
- Tobacco smoking
- High blood pressure
- High blood cholesterol.
What is Imbalance?
Answer: Lack of proportion or relation between corresponding body segments
What is Incoordination?
Answer: Inability to use different parts of the body together smoothly and efficiently
What are the common presentations of a stroke?
- Numbness or weakness in face arm or leg on one side of body
- Sudden confusion trouble in speaking or difficulty in understanding speech
- Trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Trouble in walking, loss of balance, lack of coordination
- Severe headache with no known cause
- Anxiety & Depression
- Urinary incontinence
- Difficulty in speaking
- Difficulty to move parts of body like movement of hand, arm ,shoulder, leg and foot.
- Difficulty to grasp
- Skin care to avoid bed sores
- Reduce spasticity
- Pain management
- Maintain joints movement and integrity
- Maintain and improve muscle flexibility, strength and endurance
- Improve sensations if deficit
- Urinary incontinence management by tap method, habituation , pelvic floor exercise
- Eye movement control exercise & Gaze stabilization
- Dynamic training i.e. cycling & treadmill training
- Coordination and balance training
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Habituation for flaccidity
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
RehabCure is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Psychology and Rehabilitation out-patient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to the Patients, Clients and Organizations.
If you are in need of these services, our experienced and skilled Professionals will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy.
Call Now: +92 336 2003567 for an appointment today.
- loss of balance
- blurred vision
- One side of the face is dropping
- Arm or leg weakness
- speech deficiency
- Blockage in artery
- burst or leakage of blood from arteries
- defective heart valves as well as atrial fibrillation, or irregular heartbeat, which causes a quarter of all strokes among the very elderly.
- when your blood sugar levels are high, the injury to your brain is greater.