TMJ (JAW) DYSFUNCTION Treatment in Lahore
Tmj Dysfunction Treatment in Lahore:
Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction is the abnormality in the joint of jaw either on one or both sides often due to ruptured disc, increased joint mobility or weak muscles. Normal function of TMJ is to make someone enable to talk, chew and yawn.
Causes Of TMJ Dysfunction:
- Misalignment of or trauma to the teeth and jaw
- Teeth grinding (bruxism)
- Poor posture
- Stress or anxiety
- Excessive gum chewing
- Orthodontic braces
- Inflammatory musculoskeletal disorders
- Spasm around the jaw muscles
Sign and symptoms Of TMJ Dysfunction:
- Restricted jaw movements
- Joint noise during movements
- Pain in Temporo-mandibular region
- Pain that feels toothache
- Popping/clicking of jaw
- Ear pain
- Ringing or popping sounds in ear
- Pain at the base of tongue
- Difficulty chewing
Consultation with professionals
Physical therapy Interventions
- Use of pain reducing modalities
- Fascial & muscle relaxation techniques
- Stretching techniques to improve jaw movements
- Jaw exercises to strengthen the muscles, improving flexibility and range of joint
For the right instructions you can contact the best physiotherapist in Lahore or for the better treatment you can consult best chiropractor in Lahore. Nutrition therapy for soft diet from the best nutritionist in Lahore.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
RehabCure is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Psychology and Rehabilitation out-patient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to the Patients, Clients and Organizations.
If you are in need of these services, our experienced and skilled Physiotherapists will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy.
Call us at +92 336 2003567 for an appointment today to book a consultation.
- Pain or tenderness of your jaw.
- Pain in one or both of the temporomandibular joints.
- Aching pain in and around your ear.
- Difficulty chewing or pain while chewing.
- Aching facial pain.
- Locking of the joint, making it difficult to open or close your mouth.
- injury to the teeth or jaw
- misalignment of the teeth or jaw
- teeth grinding or clenching
- poor posture
- arthritis, and gum chewing.