Heel Pain, Foot Pain, Ankle Sprain Treatment in Lahore, Pakistan
Heel Pain Treatment In Lahore Pakistan
Foot Pain Treatment In Lahore Pakistan
Ankle sprain Treatment in Lahore, Pakistan
Foot is the major structure which has to bear a lot of body weight. Foot is formed by many joints surrounded by muscles and ligaments.
The pain in the heel and foot is a very common problem due to the busy schedule throughout the day. The most common causes are prolong standing, obesity, planter fasciitis, stiff joints, tight musculature, old foot wears, ankle sprains, ingrown toe nails and foot swellings.
Presentation of the patient is
- Severe pain
- Unable to put weight on the affected side
- Foot areas painful to touch
- Abnormal arches of the foot
- Choose comfortable and well-cushioned shoes with no long heels.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Stretch before engaging in vigorous exercise.
- Practice good foot hygiene.
- Always use footwear for outdoors activities to protect your feet.
Some treatment options:
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
RehabCure (best physiotherapy clinic in lahore ) is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Psychology and Rehabilitation out-patient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to the children and schools.
If you are in need of these services, our experienced and skilled Professionals will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy. Call us at +92 336 2003567 for an appointment today to book a consultation.
- painful touch
- Difficult walking
- skin cashes
- Heel pain
- painful walking
- stress fractures
- planter fasciatis
- Achillis tendinitis
- Tarsal tunneled syndromes
- damage to ligaments
- Abnormal walking
- Running on hard surface