Balance & Coordination Issues Treatment in Lahore, Pakistan
Imbalance: Lack of proportion or relation between corresponding body segments.
Incoordination: Inability to use different parts of the body together smoothly and efficiently.
Incoordination/ Balance problem is usually seen among patients with brain issues. Common conditions in which coordination is seen are parkinson’s disease, cerebellar ataxia, cerebral palsy, facial Palsy, Gullain Bare’e Syndrome, vestibular problems etc. If such symptoms are seen in such cases one must have to go to a best physiotherapist in lahore for the consultation and treatment.
- Eye movement control exercise & Gaze stabilization
- Dynamic training i.e. cycling & treadmill training
- Coordination and balance training
- Vestibular rehabilitation
WE’RE HERE TO HELP:
RehabCure (best physiotherapy clinic in Lahore, pakistan) is a Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Psychology and Rehabilitation out-patient setting to provide Comfortable and Quality services to the Patients, Clients and Organizations. If you are in need of these services, our experienced and skilled Professionals will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy.
Book an Appointment: Call Now +92 336 2003567
- Sense of motion or spinning (vertigo)
- Feeling of faintness or lightheadedness
- Loss of balance or unsteadiness
- Falling or feeling like you might fall
- Feeling a floating sensation or dizziness
- Vision changes, such as blurriness
Balance problems can be caused by several different conditions. The cause of balance problems is usually related to the specific sign or symptom.