Best Nutritionist in Lahore | Best Dietitian in Lahore
Best Nutritionist in Lahore
Best Dietitian in Lahore
Nutrition is a science as it uses the rudiments of principles of nutrition and it is an art as it is concerned with the aesthetics of food service.
Nutritionist/ Dietitian in Lahore:
- Nutritionist/ Dietitian is a person who advices diet plan designed specifically for the individual related to his/her
problem. Top Nutritionist in Lahore Pakistan should have the following skills and qualities;
- Problem evaluation of the patients
- Nutrition counselling
- Making a specified treatment diet plan
- Creating awareness in public on nutrition issues
- Research on community health problems and effect of nutrition on health and fitness
Book Appointment & get Online Consultation with Best Nutritionist In Lahore, Pakistan. read reviews, fee, phone no of the top nutritionist in Lahore.
Call Now: 03362003567
Nutrition therapy, commonly called “medical nutrition therapy”, is concerned with the modification of normal diet, not only in the care of sick but also in the prevention of disease and maintenance of health.
Nutrition therapy in most instances is not a remedy in itself but is a measure which supplements or makes the medical and surgical treatments more effective and it meets with the requirements of sick individual.
Therapeutic nutrition begins with normal diet. Advantages of using normal diet as the basis are;
- It emphasizes the similarity of psychological and social needs of those who are ill and those who are well, even though there is quantitative and qualitative differences in the requirements.
- Food preparation is simplified when the modified diet pattern and the number of item required
is reduced to a minimum.
- The calculated values for the basic plan are useful in finding out the effects of addition or
omission of certain foods, for example, if vegetables are restricted, vitamin A and C deficiency can occur.
Principle of nutrition therapy
- To maintain a good nutrition status
- To correct nutrition deficiencies which may have occurred due to disease
- To plan and provide a diet that is more suited to the disease condition
- To adjust the food intake to the body’s ability to metabolize the nutrients in sickness
- To bring about changes in body weight whenever necessary
Certain objectives of nutrition therapy are:
Diet simply refers to what we eat. A good diet promotes positive changes and help incorporate sensible eating in daily lifestyle. When designing a sensible eating regimen, dietary patterns often recommend ABCDMV method. The six diet basic principles of adequacy, balance, calorie control, density, moderation and variety.
An adequate diet provides the human body with energy and nutrients for optimal growth, maintenance and repair of the tissues, cells and organs. Water, carbs, fats, protein, vitamin and some minerals comprise the six nutrient classes relied upon for performance of essential functions and activities. These nutrients must be replaced through diet to keep the body working efficiently. An adequate diet includes food containing proper amount of these nutrients to prevent deficiencies, anemia, headaches, fatigue and general weakness.
A balanced diet includes food containing sufficient amounts of each class of nutrients. For example while milk is a good source of calcium and fish provides necessary iron and protein, the two are not enough alone. Other essential vitamins, carbs and fats are found in whole grains, vegetables and fruits.
Once you know what to eat, the second factor is how much. It is possible to eat healthy food and still overindulge. Therefore, a reasonable calorie allowance must be established. The amount of energy of body receives from incoming food needs to match the amount of energy needed for the body to sustain its biological and physiological activities.
Eating well without overeating is often challenging. You must select foods that pack the most nutrients
into the last amount of calories. For example, 1 oz of cheese and 1 cup of fat-free milk contain the same amount of calcium while both foods are adequate source of calcium, the milk is more calcium dense than the cheese because you get same amount of calcium with one half calories and no fat.
Socrates once said “everything in moderation, nothing in excess”.
Though over 2500 years old, this quote still holds true. Those who place severe restrictions on what they can or cannot eat often find it difficult to stick to a pattern of sensible eating.
It’s possible for a diet to have all the aforementioned characteristics, but still lack variety. The USDA’s food groups allow you to receive the proper nutrient while having a great selection of foods to nutrients while having a great selection of foods to pick and choose from. After all, variety is a spice of life.
If you are looking for the best diet planner in Lahore? Please Visit at RehabCure Or WhatsApp us to Get a perfect diet plan in Lahore. We are always happy to take care of your healthy life.
Best Nutritionist in Lahore
Best Dietitian in Lahore
Best Nutritionist in Pakistan
Best Dietitian in Pakistan