Dr. Waseem Javaid
Best Physiotherapist in Paksitan
Dr.Waseem is a scholar of PhD in Rehabilitation, Masters in the musculoskeletal physiotherapy and gold medalist in DPT. Also, did courses from abroad on joints adjustments, posture , fitness training, muscle and joint issues, accupuncture, abdominal discomfort and breathing difficulties.
The good component is that he can judge the patients at his own and can design the treatment plan afterwards.
He has done multitude of cases with patients having Body pains, breathing difficulties, digestive issues, pelvis issues, spine and disc problems , Arthritis as well as Kids with developmental delays.
For Expert opinion or consultation You can book an appointment with Dr.Waseem
- Osteopathy of the Cervical Spine and lumbopelvic complex from Manual Circle, Singapore
- Mulligan Manual Therapy of the Extremities and the spine from Mulligan Concepts, Newzealand
- Cyriax Orthopedics Modern Manual Medicine (Manipulations) from Cyriax.nu, UK
- Fascial manipulation of the extremities, Italy
- Abdominal Visceral manipulation from France
- Qatar Musculoskeletal Ultrasound course from Qatar
- PhD Rehabilitation Sciences from Riphah International University
- MPhil in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy with Gold medal from University of Lahore
- Post graduation in DPT/MPhil from Riphah International University
- BSC (Physiotherapy) from King Edward Medical University with Gold medal
- PGD-TM from Riphah International University, Lahore Campus
- Foundation course on Acupuncture from UK
One of the best physiotherapists or I must say magicians. I consulted him with a fractured rib. He treated me so well that it was cured in a matter of a couple of weeks and the whole process was so painless. Dr Waseem Javed is really an expert of his field.
November 20, 2017
I am currently undergoing rehabilitation by Dr. Waseem for recovery after my ACL reconstruction. I have been involved in sports injuries in the past and have been treated at many clinics. But I must say that he is very detail oriented and has treated my case with command. Hopefully I will recover and will complete this rehabilitation phase earlier than the standard 6-9 months period. Well recommended, listens and acts upon immediately if the patient has any concern. Way to go Team Rehab Cure.
February 16, 2019
February 16, 2019
Book an Appointment
Consultant Physical Therapist / Physiotherapist
Dr. Waseem is one of the best physiotherapist in Pakistan, working as a Director, REHABCURE and Assistant Professor/ Consultant Physiotherapist at Shalamar Hospital and Institute of Health Sciences.