Dr. Waseem Javaid
Best Physiotherapist in Lahore, Paksitan
Dr.Waseem Javaid is a scholar of PhD in Rehabilitation, Masters in the musculoskeletal physiotherapy and gold medalist in DPT. Also, did courses from abroad on joints adjustments, posture , fitness training, muscle and joint issues, accupuncture, abdominal discomfort and breathing difficulties.
The good component is that he can judge the patients at his own and can design the treatment plan afterwards.
Dr.Waseem Javaid has done multitude of cases with patients having Body pains, breathing difficulties, digestive issues, pelvis issues, spine and disc problems , Arthritis as well as Kids with developmental delays.
For Expert opinion or consultation You can book an appointment with Dr.Waseem Javaid.
- Osteopathy of the Cervical Spine and lumbopelvic complex from Manual Circle, Singapore
- Mulligan Manual Therapy of the Extremities and the spine from Mulligan Concepts, Newzealand
- Cyriax Orthopedics Modern Manual Medicine (Manipulations) from Cyriax.nu, UK
- Fascial manipulation of the extremities, Italy
- Abdominal Visceral manipulation from France
- Qatar Musculoskeletal Ultrasound course from Qatar
- PhD Rehabilitation Sciences from Riphah International University
- MPhil in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy with Gold medal from University of Lahore
- Post graduation in DPT/MPhil from Riphah International University
- BSC (Physiotherapy) from King Edward Medical University with Gold medal
- PGD-TM from Riphah International University, Lahore Campus
- Foundation course on Acupuncture from UK
My name is Muhammad Ahsan Sultan I am Medical Physicist and Radiation Protection Officer in Doctors Hospital & Medical Center Lahore. Few days ago i have sever pain in my left arm due to stiffness. I consult my problem with Dr. Waseem he do my Physiotherapy in a very nice and advance way so i feel that my pain have almost no more. May Allah give him success and His countless blessing Ameen.
November 23, 2017
Totally satisfied excellent assessment skills get rid of my cervical pain and body aches doctor anum and doc waseem treat my muscle aches very brilliantly
April 5, 2021
I would really like to recommend this place because it’s really a place where I saw a true professionalism, I had a Radius Bone surgery in Jan-2020 and my Consultant advised me to start Physiotherapy right after 2 weeks. Thanks God I have found this wonderful place (Rehab Cure). I met with Dr Waseem over there who is really a kind and courteous person and he handled my case in an outstanding way and started Physio,. Believe you me just after 3 sessions a lot of improvement found in my arm, The way Dr Waseem and his Team specially Dr Nadeem are working is remarkable and appreciable. I would definitely recommend everyone who needs Physiotherapy to go to this place. You will have an awesome experience I bet you. Full 5 Stars
February 7, 2020
February 16, 2019
Book an Appointment
Consultant Physical Therapist / Physiotherapist
Dr. Waseem is one of the best physiotherapist in Pakistan, working as a Director, REHABCURE and Assistant Professor/ Consultant Physiotherapist at Shalamar Hospital and Institute of Health Sciences.