Dementia generally terms mean memory. (OR) According to psychologists, the word dementia means loss of cognitive function like thinking, remembering, and reasoning.
What is Dementia?
Dementia is more common as people grow older (about one-third of all people aged 85 or older may have some form of dementia) but it is not a normal part of aging. Lots of people live into their 90s and beyond without any signs of dementia.
Dementia Treatment in Pakistan:
If anyone is facing dementia, but disappointed searching for its perfect solution. It is good news for you. Pakistan. RehabCure is doing perfect dementia treatment in Pakistan. So, visit us or, Book an Appointment call now: 03362003567
What Causes Dementia?
Following are the causes of dementia.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
- Vascular dementia: This might happen in individuals who have hypertension with the blood pressure serious solidifying of the veins or having a history of stroke.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Dementia with Lewy bodies: it can mostly cause by damaging of brain cell mostly occur after the age of 65.
- Extreme head injury. A few instances of different sclerosis (MS) or amyotrophic sidelong sclerosis (ALS)
- Mixed dementia due to thyroid problem.
- vitamins deficiencies
- Heavy alcohol use.
Sign and Symptoms of Dementia:
Now we discuss the signs and symptoms of dementia which are.
- Memory loss that affects day-to-day memories.
- difficult performing different tasks at same time
- Language problem.
- impaired judgment.
- Misplacing the things
- Problem with abstract thinking.
- Changing in behavior
- Loss of personality.
- Loss of initiative.
Dementia And Its Effects on Walking:
In Alzheimer’s disease having walking difficulties like small steps for walk, slow and irregular steps and having difficulty to turn their body study show that 50%of Alzheimer’s patients having walking difficultly.
Dementia is probably going to truly affect the individual in the later phases of the condition. They may bit by bit lose their capacity to walk, stand or get themselves up from the seat or bed. They may likewise be bound to fall.
Dementia treatment in Pakistan is possible. Find the best doctors for dementia in Lahore. Book in-person or online video appointments with the help of RehabCure. So, Book an Appointment.
Call Now: +923362003567